E Series, Single Phase, 1/2/3 kVA
The Amplon E series is a true on-line, double-conversion UPS housed in a compact tower and recommended for workstations, POSs, ATMs and home appliance.
The Amplon E series is designed for long backup time applications with the addition of a battery source. An inbuilt high level charger shortens the recharging period and increase the availability.
Applications: Server Network Security Medical POS Banking
- Double-conversion technology provides 24/7 full-time protection.
- Automatic input frequency (50 or 60 Hz) Auto-detection.
- AC-start and battery-start capabilities.
- Input voltage bears up to 330 Vac. Suitable for severe utility conditions.
- High charging capability increases availability.
- Suitable for long backup time applications with customized battery source.
- Optional external battery pack for longer backup time.
- Smart slot for mission critical applications.
- High input power factor (pf > 0.97) saves installation costs.
- Wide input voltage range and stable power supply extends battery lifetime.
230 Vac (single phase)
80 ~ 280 Vac (full load) *
[1K]: IEC320 C14
50 or 60 ± 0.05 Hz
< 8% (10 ~ 90% linear load)
Voltage Harmonic Distortion
≤ 3% (linear load)
105 ~ 125%: 3 minutes
India type 10A x 2
[1K]: 36 Vdc
Built-in: 4A (adjustable)
Extra charger (optional): 4A (external installation)
RS232 x 1, Smart slot x 1
Safety & EMC
CISPR 22 Class A
AC-start & Battery-start
External Battery Pack
0 ~ 40ºC
0 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
Audible Noise (at one meter)
[1K]: 45 dBA
[1K]: 140 x 362 x 267 mm
* Lower range 80 ~ 175 Vac is acceptable under 50 ~ 100% loading condition.
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
E Series 1/2/3 kVA (Leaflet) - 658,11 Kb
E Series 1/2/3 kVA (User Manual) - 2520,11 Kb